P.O. Box 593
Hurley, NY 12443
|Copyright 1999-2001. Riptide is a non-profit organization.|
- Expert phone consultations during or after recovery/rescue incidents.
- Find the location of drowning victims with a side-scan sonar team.
- Help recover submerged bodies with a professional dive team or commercial diving company.
- Provide newspapers, magazines, and other forms of media with drowning prevention information.
- Provide services to fire, police, EMS, and military members of RIPTIDE that include SORTIE magazine, free publications, an information network, and consulting.
- Hold one or more conferences annually to disseminate safety information.
- Provide publications in the form of workbooks and pamphlets on drowning action procedures.
- Provide newspapers, magazines, and other forms of media with drowning action information.
- Conduct research on homicidal drowning incidents.
- Disseminate information to law enforcement personnel and agencies regarding drowning investigations.